Tickets to see the Trans Siberian Orchestra’s performance of The Lost Christmas Eve should be on everyone’s holiday wish list and should be under everyone’s tree this year. If you haven’t gotten your Trans-Siberian orchestra tickets yet, what are you waiting for?
Why See the Trans Siberian Orchestra This Year
Tickets to the Trans Siberian orchestra make a great gift for yourself or for friends of all ages. Why? Here are a few reasons that seeing the Trans Siberian Orchestra is something that should be at the top of your to-do list this season:
- The show promises New Surprises. Just visiting the website of the Trans–Siberian Orchestra and seeing the backgrounds and amazing set designs and exciting pictures of the show, you’ll be filled with anticipation and eager for your performance to begin. Imagine how much more exciting all of those amazing images will be live and in-person. You are sure to be surprised and delighted by the incorporation of classic, symphonic, orchestral and progressive elements, which are all interwoven in unique ways with hard rock and classic heavy metal.
- The Trans Siberian orchestra is known for their amazing concerts. Even Wikipedia says that their known for their “elaborate concerts, which include a string section, a light show and lasers.” Wikipedia can’t be wrong, and who doesn’t want to see an elaborate concert that has so much to offer. The pyrotechnics from the show have been repeatedly described as enough to be “seen from the international space station,” but fortunately you don’t have to go into outer space- you can just get tickets and see the Trans Siberian orchestra nearby.
- Everyone’s going. Well, maybe not everyone, but Billboard Magazine and Pollster have both ranked the Trans-Siberian Orchestra as one of the top ten bands this millennium in terms of ability to sell tickets. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra has sold more than 10 million albums and more than 10 million tickets, which is not something that a lot of performers can claim. All of these people who are buying the tickets and seeing the shows cannot be wrong, and you don’t want to be the only one who is missing out and obviously, there is a reason why so many people are flocking to their concerts and who can’t share this amazing cultural experience with all of your peers. If you haven’t seen one of their shows yet, you are missing out on finding out what all of the hype is about. If you’ve already gone to see a Trans-Siberian orchestra show, then you know what all the fuss is about and you know that the show is worth it- so you definitely should be buying your tickets now so you can have that experience again.
- The Trans Siberian orchestra has stood the test of time. The band was founded in 1993, which means that it has been around for more than two decades. How many other bands founded that long ago are still so popular and beloved? Not many. A band that can stand the test of time and still put on great shows even after so many years is a band that is worth your time and that is worth seeing.
- The Trans Siberian orchestra is known for their holiday stories. The band has a series of rock operas related to the holidays including Christmas Eve and Other Stories, The Christmas Attic, and the Lost Christmas Eve. This means that now is the right season to see their latest Christmas show.
- Seeing the show is fun to do with friends and family. For people who are hard to buy for on your holiday gift list, tickets to see the Trans Siberian orchestra are something unique that they might not buy for themselves. It can always be more fun to give experiences rather than to just give someone more stuff, especially if you get to go with and have the fun experience for yourself as well. By getting tickets to the Trans Siberian orchestra show, you can make memories that are sure to last you for a lifetime.
These are just some of the many reasons why you should put tickets to the Trans-Siberian orchestra on your list. These tickets are a great thing to buy for yourself or for a friend. The sooner you buy your tickets, the more time you will have to look forward to having an unforgettable experience, so don’t wait- act today.
Ben Weetzel is a music snob. That’s what he says anyway. More than likely, he just knows how to choose good music and has little patience for music that is subpar. Can you blame him?