Teen heartthrob Justin Bieber has been growing up right in front of our eyes, and doing grown man things as well. Bieber has a love for ink, and he added to his collection of tattoos this past weekend. On Sunday, Bieber posted a picture of his new tattoo on instagram with the caption, “Befo the paps get me.” Bieber’s new tattoo is of a black and gray owl perched on top of a tree branch. By putting the picture out himself Bieber takes control of his image before the paparazzi can get it first and sell it off to the highest bidder.
This new Owl tattoo is number eight for the young star. Here are the other seven:
- A crown on the right side of his chest
- The title of his latest album, Believe, on his forearm
- A praying hand on one of his legs
- Japanese Kanji symbol for music on his right arm
- The Hebrew word for Jesus on his ribcage
- An image of Jesus on his left calf
- The outline of a smaller bird on his left hip
Justin Bieber’s first tattoo was of the bird on his hip, which he had done for his 16th birthday. Bieber is going to be tatted up like a rock star if he keeps this up.
Signed, Isidori Mtabo