(this article brought to you by X101Jamz)
Gallery 69 Is Keeping Hip-Hop Cool
With any great industry there always rises several super stars, and sometimes you find them in places you weren’t expecting. Rather than just a single music artist with a following or a hot event spot, Gallery 69 is dedicated to all of the above and hip-hop artwork. During the day you can enjoy the space as a place to find great art works and even network with industry lovers. But at night, it transforms into a hot event center where not only music and culture but art is also enjoyed and strongly promoted.
On their website, graffitiartnewyork.com, you can explore their artwork available and learn more about the artists behind each piece so it isn’t faceless and you can truly connect to the original artist and creator.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THEM CHECK OUT SOME OF THEIR PRESS COVERAGE AND EVENT VIDEOS:
- US NEWS & WORLD REPORT: http://travel.usnews.
com/gallery/Where-to-See-Cool- Graffiti-in-New-York-City/ Gallery_69_3410/
com/newyork/art/street-art- galleries-and-alternative- spaces-to-see-exhibits-in-nyc
- NYU NEWS DOC: http://nyunewsdoc.com/
- NY DAILY NEWS: http://www.nydailynews.
com/new-york/graffiti-artists- turn-new-york-city-canvass- article-1.1508451
- Dama Tequlia/Urban Arts Showcase: http://www.
international-hiphop.com/ archives/the-art-of-tequila- dama-tequilla-debuts-luxury- brand-at-gallery-69/8483/
- Tribeca Urban Arts Showcase 2.0: http://x101jamz.com/
- Old School Graffiti Art Exhibit: http://www.youtube.
- Dope Magazine Shoot w/ Trina: http://www.youtube.com/